ExpertsCloud is a full-lifecycle software development company. we develop
innovative and creative products and services that provide total communication
and information solutions. Among a plethora of services, web design and
development, tailor made applications, ERPs, CRMs, e-commerce solutions,
business-to-business applications, business-to-client applications, managed
hosting and internet portal management are few that we offer. Satisfied clients
around the globe bear testimony to the quality of our work.
We are looking for an experienced Python developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Diagnose and fix bugs with performance keeping in mind.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- A team player and coach junior team members
- Expert in Python specifically Flask and Django.
- In depth knowledge of databases, SQL queries and ORM like (SQLAlchemy, Django’s ORM)
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Must have knowledge of Serverless framework and its architecture.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS services like EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, IAM etc.
- Having knowledge of docker and terraform will be a plus.
- Hands on experience in code deployment, server management and CI-CD.
- Integration with 3rd parties servers like Payment Gateways, Twilio etc
- Good english communication skills
- Must have more than 2 years of experience in Python development.
Compensation / Perks
- 80k – 150k PKR
- Medical allowance
- Provident fund
- Conveyance allowance
Send your CV at email@example.com